"a great ambassador for the euphonium, possessing an astonishing technique and an engaging stage presence."
- The Observer.
"a charismatic advocate of the euphonium, a demonstration of versatility and extrovert musicality."
- The Guardian.
"a serious musician dedicated to raising his instrument's profile with a superbly focused, glowing tone."
- The Times.
"he makes the euphonium sound as flexible and as agile as a trumpet and as smooth as the trombone played by Tommy Dorsey."
- The Independent.
“I have never heard such outstanding brass playing.”
- Trevor Green – Managing Director, Melbourne Symphony.
“Incredible Playing! Bravo, Bravo Bravissimo!!!!”
- Christian Lindberg – International trombone soloist.
“Clearly the hero of the euphonium.”
- Alexander Baille - Cellist.
- Uffe Savery – International percussion soloist.
“A musician who knows how to bring a tear to the eye.”
- Peter Bassano – -Conductor and Brass Specialist.
“Technically simply spectacular.”
- John Bimson – Horn.
"Pre-eminent amongst his talented peers both as player and visionary; he has a seriousness and purpose which is without rival."
- Elgar Howarth – Conductor & Composer.
“An excellent sound with musical maturity beyond his years.”
- David Mason – Trumpet The Beatles Penny Lane.