Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit or certain emails you open. They are widely used in order to make websites work, as well as to provide business and marketing information to the owners of the site.
Cookies are used for technical reasons to enable the efficient working of davechilds.com. For example, to:
- balance website traffic to ensure our customers receive a consistent and reliable service.
- limit traffic to key parts of the website in order to maintain performance levels.
Cookies are used to enable the use of davechilds.com shopping cart system for customers. For example, to:
- remember customers' login to the accounts
- store the customers' shopping cart while shopping
- store address details during check out (these will be erased after order completion)